Board of Education Board of Education Bios Board of Education Meetings Current Agendas & Approved Minutes Archived Agendas & Minutes Board Policies
Superintendent of Schools Educational Services Human Resources Business Services Student Services
Departments Benefits Certificated - Human Resources Classified - Human Resources Elementary Education Federal and State Department Finance Head Start Information Technology Services Maintenance, Operations and Facilities Development Nutrition Services Parent Support Services Payroll Police Services Procurement & Logistics Risk Management Secondary Education Assessment/Data Special Education Student Services Transportation Workers' Compensation Visual and Performing Arts Instructional Services
Our Schools Head Start Program Elementary Schools Intermediate Schools High Schools Alternative Education Adult Education
College Bound Today District Calendars Universities & Colleges Comprehensive Learning Framework Friends of MUSD Foundation L.C.A.P. Past News Articles School Accountability Report Card (SARC)
Programs AVID Career Technical Education/ROP Extended Learning Opportunity Gifted & Talented Education John Hopkins Montebello Teacher Induction Program Pathways

CalPERS Supplemental Income 457 Plan


Employee New Enrollment Form
For New Enrollments only.

Participant Change Authorization
Investment fund allocation changes must be made via Plan Information Line or Plan Website.

  • Increase or decrease your contribution amount
  • Suspend contributions
  • Change your name or address 

Beneficiary Designation Form
Designate beneficiary(ies)

457 (b) Deferred Compensation Enrollment Application

TRANSFERS / ROLLOVERS - (Updated: 07/27/16)

Rollover Form
Roll over monies from another type of plan [401(k), 403(b), IRA or 401(a)] from your previous employer

Inter-Plan Transfer Form
Transfers from a previous employer’s CalPERS Supplemental Income 457 Plan into the current employer’s CalPERS Supplemental Income Plan


DISTRIBUTIONS - (Updated 7/27/16)

Distribution Request Form  

  • Request distribution after separation/retirement
  • Change current distribution option
  • Alternate payee distribution per Qualified Domestic Relations Order

Death Distribution Form
For surviving spouse and/or beneficiary(ies) to request distributions (one form per beneficiary).

In-Service Withdrawal / Transfer Request Form

  • In-service transfer for CalPERS Service Credit purchase
  • In-service transfer for another Pension Plan Service Credit purchase
  • Small account withdrawal

Emergency Withdrawal Request Form
Withdrawal request due to an “unforeseeable emergency”

*Unforeseeable Emergency Withdrawal Process*

OTHER FORMS - (Updated: 7/27/16)