NEW ENROLLMENT/PARTICIPANT CHANGES - (Updated: 7/27/16)
Employee New Enrollment Form
For New Enrollments only.
Participant Change Authorization
Investment fund allocation changes must be made via Plan Information Line or Plan Website.
- Increase or decrease your contribution amount
- Suspend contributions
- Change your name or address
Beneficiary Designation Form
TRANSFERS / ROLLOVERS - (Updated: 07/27/16)
Roll over monies from another type of plan [401(k), 403(b), IRA or 401(a)] from your previous employer
Inter-Plan Transfer Form
Transfers from a previous employer’s CalPERS Supplemental Income 457 Plan into the current employer’s CalPERS Supplemental Income Plan
DISTRIBUTIONS - (Updated 7/27/16)
- Request distribution after separation/retirement
- Change current distribution option
- Alternate payee distribution per Qualified Domestic Relations Order
Death Distribution Form
For surviving spouse and/or beneficiary(ies) to request distributions (one form per beneficiary).
- In-service transfer for CalPERS Service Credit purchase
- In-service transfer for another Pension Plan Service Credit purchase
- Small account withdrawal